Hola!

Yawss!

I just remembered my pass to this blog. I created this blog in late 2013 when I was 10 and I started writing blogs since then. I wrote my blogs daily, I treated my blog as my own online diary (because I'm too lazy to write an actual diary due to my tragic handwriting and my inconsistency LOL) so I would write everything that crosses my mind back then. This blog was a private personal blog, I set it to be a private blog (where only authors can read the blog) so that I can be the only reader of the nonsensical shit that I wrote here!

Somehow, I remembered about the existence of this blog last month and I really feel like I want to start writing again. But I can't remember the pass to this blog until I miraculously remembered the pass to my old social media accounts earlier this morning! YAY! I can finally start writing again LMAO!

Reading back my old posts was so embarrassing. They're all so cringe-worthy and funny though! I deleted all of them today with a heavy heart, but I had to do so if I want to make this blog accessible to public (even though I'm pretty sure no one will read this blog LOL XD)... I had almost 200 posts written by me, and I have no idea that I was that active! They are all so embarrassing to read. I've only used this blog for 11 months back then. I used to write my blogs almost everyday because I know that no one can read it and my sister won't find anything I've wrote on this blog... 11 year old me was so traumatized when my family found my diary and read it LMAO... They should have respect my privacy anyway but that's old story, I really hope they won't remember anything they have read.

I want to start writing again, so I can know myself better. I'm growing, I'm learning to be an adult soon, so I thought by writing my irrelevant thoughts here, I can know myself better as a person. It's almost 2020, we're literally like 3 weeks away from a new decade, a new year, and 2020's gonna be a challenging year to me. It will be my final year of schooling and I will sit for the SPM examination, which is equivalent to O'-Level in other countries, and it's really important. It's the first step to achieve our dreams, and I HAVE to do well. And I thought, by writing blogs, I can see the beautiful journey of what's called life, witness myself grow as a person and capture my memories (photographs etc but I'm not really a photogenic person) and moments of life forever, here. I want to share anything that is beneficial here. Something that can help our personal growth. I'm still learning XD . Let's improve ourselves to be better persons! That should be #1 in our New Year Resolutions and 2020 goals list.

I'll write this blog in Malay and English or maybe a little bit of Manglish? I like to write my personal opinions on something in English, but I like my rant and personal posts in Malay better because it's my mother tongue language XD . Or maybe do it in Rojak, our favourite Malaysian style?

I think I want this blog to remain on private mode so I can be the only one who can read the embarrassing stuff that I read, but that would be no fun then! I've decided to make this blog public so that anyone can read my posts and access my blog (will anyone? I don't think so LMAO but whatever :D) I'm still in editing process of this blog, I think I want a pastel themed blog. Yellow colour is too harsh and aesthetically unpleasing to my eyes. It will be a while for me to familiarize myself with this blog-editing thingy again as I leave all of these things in 2014, which is like... almost 6 years ago? Hahaha XD

Ciao! <3

No comments: